Monday through Friday 7am – 6pm
**After hours emergency support is also available to our current clients.
Phone: (608) 361-1000
Toll-Free: (877) 577-2934
All technical support requests are tracked as tickets. Our ticketing system assigns these tickets based on the severity of the issue and the customers’ chosen support level or service contract.
Severity means how much of the businesses system or systems are affected and can be classified into three categories:
- High – Widescale, all or nearly all of the systems are unusable
- Medium – Some systems are affected, but there is a workaround until the issue is resolved
- Low – No customers are impacted, business is still able to operate efficiently.
Impact, on the other hand, means the ability for the business to function and can be classified into three categories:
- High – All customers are affected. (examples: unable to accept orders, ship products, or meet deadlines.)
- Medium – Some customers and/or non-business critical processes are affected.
- Low – No customers are affected and business still operates efficiently.
|High Severity||Medium Severity||Low Severity|
|High Impact||Priority 1 – Emergency||Priority 2 – Quick||Priority 3 – Normal|
|Medium Impact||Priority 2 – Quick||Priority 3 – Normal||Priority 3 – Normal|
|Low Impact||Priority 3 – Normal||Priority 3 – Normal||Priority 4 – Sched. Maintenance|
|Priority||Response||Resolution Plan Created||Problem Resolved|
|Emergency – 1||30 minutes||4 hours||8 hours|
|Quick response – 2||1 hour||8 hours||2 business days|
|Normal response – 3||4 hours||2 business days||1 week|
|Scheduled maintenance – 4||2 business days||3 business days||1 week|
|Feature request – 5||2 business days||N/A||N/A|
Change Ticket Priority:
The default Priority of all tickets is “Normal response – 3”
If you want to change the priority, you can do so via phone when calling in the issue, through the customer portal after a ticket has been created, or by starting the subject of an email with the words below when you email in an issue:
- “Emergency” – Will enter a ticket as priority 1
- “Quick” – Will enter the ticket as priority 2
- “Normal” – Will enter the ticket as priority 3
- “Maintenance” – Will enter the ticket as priority 4
- “Low” – Will enter the ticket as priority 5
Check Ticket Status:
You can go to www.premier-technologies.com and use the “Customer Support Login” link at the top right corner of our home page. Your login id is the email address that we have on record for you. If this is the first time that you are checking on status or if you have forgotten your password, just click “Forgot your password? Click here to have it emailed to you.”